This BOOBinar is all about sleep and what to expect with your breastfed child from newborn to toddlerhood!
The LIVE session will be held Friday the 2nd of June, 2017 at 11am (Brisbane, Australia timezone).
Topics that will be covered:
- The most common sleep patterns to expect from your child from newborn to toddlerhood shown on The Milk Meg’s sleep timeline.
- How to establish if your baby’s sleep (or lack thereof!) is normal.
- NAP TIMES! What is normal for your baby’s or toddler’s nap times? How frequently? How long?
- Is it normal that your baby only sleeps for 40 minutes before asking for a breastfeed?
- Why won’t your baby let you put her down to sleep? Are you spoiling her?
- When to expect your baby’s sleep times to increase in length.
- How to encourage your baby to take longer naps.
- Why your baby will only sleep on the boob! And how to transition to other ways of settling and keeping them asleep.
- What to expect when your baby heads into toddlerhood…do toddlers really NEED those frequent night time breastfeeds?
- How much sleep does my child really need?
- And any other questions you have! I will be answering your questions during the live version.
The session will be recorded so you can still view if you miss it. Once you book, a link will be sent to you to view the live presentation. A few days following the live presentation, the recording will be uploaded to my website and a link will be emailed to everyone who signed up! Can be watched on any smartphone, tablet or computer.